Have you collected a bunch of workbooks in a folder, and you want to print all of them at once? There are a couple of quick and easy ways you can do this. The first method involves the use of Windows, not Excel. Follow these general steps:
- Display the folder that contains all the documents you want to print.
- Create a selection set of the documents you want to print. (Select them all, using Ctrl and Shift to help put the selection set together.)
- Right-click on one of the selected workbooks. Windows displays a Context menu.
- Choose Print from the Context menu.
Excel is automatically started and each workbook is printed, in turn. You can also apply a variation on this approach:
- Display the Open dialog box. (In Excel 2007 and Excel 2010, just press Ctrl+O. In Excel 2013 press Ctrl+O and then click Computer | Browse.)
- Using the controls in the dialog box, display the folder that contains the workbooks you want to print.
- Create a selection set of the workbooks you want to print.
- Right-click the selection set and choose Print from the resulting Context menu.