You may want to print multiple pages of your Excel worksheet on a single piece of paper. You can accomplish this by following these steps:
- Display the Page Layout tab of the ribbon.
- Click the small icon at the lower-right corner of the Page Setup group. Excel displays the Page Setup dialog box.
- Click on the Options button. Excel displays the printer’s Properties dialog box.
- Look around through the available tabs to locate one that has a Pages Per Sheet control or a Multiple Page control. On my printer it is the Features tab; on yours it may be different. (See Figure 1.)
- Using the Pages Per Sheet control (or the Multiple Page control), specify how many pages you want printed on each sheet of paper.
- Click on OK to dismiss the printer’s Properties dialog box.
- Click on OK to dismiss the Page Setup dialog box.
Figure 1. The Features tab of a printer’s Document Properties dialog box.